Membership Terms & Conditions
- This Agreement commences on the date hereof and shall terminate upon the expiry of the Member’s membership.
- The Member’s membership starts immediately and shall expire [6/12] months from the date of this Agreement.
- This Agreement will become binding on the parties hereto and the Member will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen. Such rights and privileges are set forth in Schedule A hereto.
- The Member cannot transfer this Agreement or his/her membership to anyone else except to minor children of the member.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
PHYSICAL HEALTH OF MEMBER
- In accepting these Terms & Conditions the Member warrants and represents that he/she is in good health and is not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The Member further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition.
- The Member shall not use any BOUNCE facilities whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infection, where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other members.
- Before using a BOUNCE facility, the Member must read and confirm agreement to Bounce’s “Liability waiver” form.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The membership fee payable by the Member shall be AED  per month which shall be inclusive of any taxes (e.g. VAT).
- The monthly membership fee is due each month in full, upfront, in advance.
- The second monthly membership payment will be collected one month after the date of this Agreement.
- The Member is obligated to make every monthly payment regardless of non-attendance, except where the cancellation terms below are met.
- The date of the monthly payment shall be the same date on each month as the date of this Agreement. The Member may not amend the date of the monthly payment.
- At the conclusion of the membership term stated above, the Member’s membership will be extended by another term equal in length to the current term unless the Member notifies Bounce prior to the conclusion of the current term that he/she wishes to cancel the membership.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- BOUNCE will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- BOUNCE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, BOUNCE cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- If the Member fails to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then Bounce may pass the debt to our legal department for collection or take legal/police action against the Member and terminate this Agreement and the membership.
- All payments are made in advance. All standard BOUNCE payment terms and conditions apply to all purchases. BOUNCE reserves the right to suspend services/memberships if direct debit has been unsuccessful.
- Upon entering into this Agreement, BOUNCE reserves the right to vary the membership fee in line with standard economic indicators or as the business deems fit. Any price increases will be communicated 30 days in advance.
- Payment shall be made via the “Shopify” website. Customers can go shop.bounce.ae and select the membership they want to choose. Payment can be done via debit/credit card on the website. Once the payment is done, it will be recurring every month unless the member opts out from the service after their minimum committed term.
- Payment confirmation via email to the email address you provide at the point of registration will be issued within 24 hours of successful processing of your payment.
- The Member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her membership account and payment details.
- Cancellation is not permitted within the minimum term of the membership. Should the Member be forced to cancel their membership within their minimum contract period, they will be required to fulfil their minimum payments to complete their contract period.
- The Member may cancel his/her membership prior to the end of the contract term, under the following circumstances and subject to provision of satisfactory evidence.
- Relocation: This Agreement can be cancelled if the Member’s new permanent address is outside Dubai upon BOUNCE satisfactory receipt of proof of relocation and new address.
- Long term (over 3 months) illness or injury: This Agreement may be cancelled in the event of an illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for 3 months or longer upon appropriate proof being provided. The written opinion must be dated within 30 days of the request to cancel.
- Pregnancy: This Agreement can be cancelled if the Member becomes pregnant upon the appropriate written proof being given.
- Please note – ANY Cancellation for the above reasons will not be affected until the appropriate proof is provided to the Venue Manager of BOUNCE and the Member receives a written confirmation response from BOUNCE.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All members are required to accept our “Liability waiver” form and Terms and Conditions (bounce.ae/terms-conditions) at the point of registration and before commencing any activities within BOUNCE’s premises.
- For safety and hygiene purposes, no eating is allowed in any areas not so designated.
- Members or guests may not use the facilities whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or other mood-altering substances.
- BOUNCE operates a strict no smoking policy.
- Upon successfully becoming a member and on the first visit to BOUNCE the Member will be issued a membership card (which shall remain the property of Bounce) and the Member shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges under the class of membership purchased. The loss or damage of a membership card will incur a charge of AED50 per card.
- Membership cards issued to all members must be presented at our reception.
- Membership cards may only be used by the registered member and any fraudulent use of the membership card by the member, including the use of a membership card by a third party, could result in cancellation of the membership with no refund being made by BOUNCE.
- Any member who distributes or shares their member card will be at risk of their membership being cancelled with the cancellation charge equivalent to the pending payment of the completion of the minimum term.
ENTRY/ ACCESS TIME
- Membership access is subject to availability and available on a walk-in basis. Every effort will be made to accommodate the Member’s jump time – however – in the case of a Full Venue Hire or maintenance closures or change of BOUNCE Fit operational hours, the Member may be unable to attend a session.
- To check availability please call 043211400 or head to our website.
- All participants at BOUNCE must wear a wristband while attending a session. The Member can collect the wrist band at the reception upon entry.
- BOUNCE Fit members have access Sunday – Saturday (except Friday) during the BOUNCE Fit sessions as per the schedule posted on bounce.ae